insurance-infographics-top-10-life-insurance-infographics-ideas.jpg

401K, 403B, TSP, 457, IRA, SEP

The most you should get out of your retirement is 5%. The other 95% is still getting invested and you will never run out of money.

Do you think taxes are going up or down?

You saved $27,000 the first 30 years, and you will pay $486,000 the next 30 years.

Our goal is to help you save and get your goal, to REDUCE TAXES if not COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THEM.

BIG TAX LIE OF ABOVE PLANS.


CONTRIBUTION

Pre Tax

$250 x 12 months =

$300 per year

x 30% tax bracket

$900.00 annually

x 30 years of tax-free

$27,000.00

ACCUMULATION

Tax Deferred

$250.00

@ 12%

@ 30 years

$882,478.00

Round up to $900,000

DISTRIBUTION

Taxable

$900,000

x 6%

$54,000

x 30% tax

$16,200 annually

30 years

$456,000.00